Watch celebrated stories read aloud by your favourite storytellers.
Designed to engage young people and ignite a passion for reading, imagining and learning, Story Box Library is an online reading room rich with Australian stories, diverse storytellers, and detailed activities for the classroom and home.
Story Box Library aims to get kids excited about reading, inspire their imaginations and let them have fun with stories, improving their language and literacy skills along the way.
With an ever-growing library, suitable for preschool and primary aged children, it really is Storytime, Anytime!
- Watch on any internet-enabled device
- Free family at-home access via participating public libraries
- Ad-free, safe, educational screen time
- Trial free at schools, libraries and organisations
Choose from over 300 stories and select by your choice of:
- Short Films
- Authors and Illustrators
Subscription Features for Families:
- Free trial story
- Continually expanding library of enchanting, entertaining storytelling segments
- Content to inspire pre-schoolers & primary school aged children
- Range of short films that enable children to discover the creative process behind the books
- Individual subscription for use at home or on the go
- Related ‘At Home Activity’ for each story
- Captions option available with each story
- User-friendly with hand-held devices that feature internet access (limited to ONE device at any given time)
- Advertisement free zone. Their website is completely free of any advertising
To mark the occasion of National Sorry Day with story, The Story Box Library has made the children’s book ????? ??? freely available. While their stories are available for families to watch in full through their local school or library, they want to ensure that everyone can access this vital story. They will keep it as a free story on their website beyond Sorry Day, for anyone looking to learn more about the significance of the apology and the pain still felt today. Watch below or click here:
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Story Box Library website.
What: Story Box Library
Where: Online (via link above)
Who: Preschool and primary aged children
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Story Box Library
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!