20 Ways with Nature Play ebook
Winter Edition Available Now to Download
It’s play time, in Adelaide’s largest shared back yard!
Adelaide City Council is committed to shaping and enhancing natural play spaces that will inspire, engage and challenge children, and help families connect, socialise and be active!
This FREE ebook features great locations as well as tried and tested nature play activities that will maximise play time and fun, in Adelaide’s largest shared back yard; the Park Lands.
Ever tried Pooh Stick Racing, making a sand pie or even started a rock collection? Now’s the perfect time to start!
The winter edition of the Adelaide City Council’s FREE ’20 ways with Nature Play’ ebook is out and has lots of fantastic activities to try with your kids this winter!
You can also get your FREE copy of the ‘Nature Play Bingo’ challenge.
CLICK HERE for details
Inside the ’20 ways with Nature Play’ ebook you will find:
- 20 activities you must try in Adelaide’s largest shared back yard
- Nature play ideas perfect for winter
- Perfect ideas for a family day out
- FREE activities for all families, simply turn up and enjoy nature’s freebies
- Guided tips that will encourage the little ones to expand their imagination using natural elements
- Tips about two of Adelaide’s top nature play locations, for endless fun
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Adelaide City Council website here.
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.