Anlaby Station, the oldest Merino sheep stud in South Australia, is holding their Spring Festival on the last weekend of the SA October school holidays.
Step into a world of rich heritage and breathtaking charm that will transport you back in time. With its 10 acres of meticulously manicured gardens, this property is a true testament to the past.
Discover the Anlaby Spring Festival weekend, an event that promises something for everyone, regardless of age. Immerse yourself in a delightful family day out where you can explore the wonders of Anlaby, just over an hour from Adelaide nestled between the Barossa and Clare Valleys.
Here’s what awaits you:
- The Anlaby gift shop is brimming with an excellent selection of items, including Anlaby’s own 100% pure Merino throws and scarves made from the wool grown on the property.
- Engage in informative sessions where you can learn fascinating facts about the history and significance of Anlaby.
- Witness the International Woolmark Prize fashion exhibition, showcasing the timeless elegance and versatility of Merino wool.
- Explore the trade village, offering a variety of plants, garden sculptures, and more, so you can bring a piece of Anlaby’s beauty home with you.
- Enjoy live music, adding a melodic touch to your day as you soak in the ambience of this historic location.
- Indulge in gourmet catering, including an excellent selection of wine and beer, ensuring you have a delightful culinary experience.
- Treat yourself to a traditional Devonshire Tea, a perfect way to relax and savour the moment.
For the Kids:
- Delight your little ones with exciting children’s activities like face painting and a scavenger hunt, ensuring their day is filled with wonder and joy.
- Visit the petting zoo and let your children get up close and personal with adorable animals.
Online ticket prices are $20 for adults and $15 for concessions.
Alternatively, tickets can be purchased at the gate for $25 for adults and $20 for concessions.
Parking is a gold coin donation for the local Eudunda Show Society.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Anlaby Station website or follow their Facebook page.
What: Anlaby Spring Festival
When: Saturday 14 & Sunday 15 October 2023 | 10am – 4pm
Where: Anlaby Station | 829 Anlaby Road, Hamilton
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Anlaby Station
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!