Ballot to attend Adelaide’s National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant 2021
The ballot to attend the 2021 National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant at Adelaide Oval will open on FRIDAY 29 OCTOBER from 10am and close at 10pm SUNDAY 31 OCTOBER.
The 89th National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will be a twilight event at Adelaide Oval on Saturday 13 November 2021, allowing a COVID-safe crowd to attend the treasured event.
Please read the below details on the ballot registration process carefully and only register for the ballot if you’re able to attend the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant on Saturday 13 November 2021 from approximately 6pm – 9pm. Please be aware that registering for the ballot does not mean you have been successful in getting tickets to the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant. From Wednesday 3 November 2021, Ticketek will run the ballot which will randomly allocate tickets and you will be notified via email if you are successful or unsuccessful.
Friday 29 October 2021 – Ballot opens at 10am
Sunday 31 October 2021 – Ballot closes at 10pm
From Wednesday 3 November 2021 – You will start receiving communications from Ticketek to let you know if you are successful or unsuccessful in receiving tickets.
From Friday 5 November 2021 – Mobile tickets will be sent via Ticketek to those who are successful
Saturday 13 November 2021 – Gates to Adelaide Oval will open at 5pm. The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will officially begin at 7pm and finish at approximately 9pm.
- The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will remain a FREE event.
- The ballot will take place on Ticketek.
- The ballot will be open from Friday 29 October 2021 at 10am to Sunday 31 October 2021 at 10pm. The public can register at any time during this period (there is no need to rush as it is only a registration process).
- In the lead up to Friday 29 October 2021, a link will be added to this page which will take you to Ticketek to register for the ballot.
- Please make sure you only enter the ballot if you can attend the event on Saturday 13 November 2021 at approximately 6pm – 9pm.
- Each person who registers will have the option to select up to 5 tickets, including all children and babies.
- To make sure we can get as many families watching the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant at Adelaide Oval, please only select the number of tickets you require.
- A Ticketek account will be required to register for the ballot. To ensure a quick and easy registration process, register for a MYTICKETEK account in advance. Visit the Ticketek website here.
- If you already have a Ticketek Account, make sure all your account contact information is up to date.
- Once registrations close, entries will be randomly selected for allocation of seating.
- Mobile tickets will be sent in the week prior to the event. They encourage that prior to registration you identify a digital friendly solution.
- The seating at Adelaide Oval will be the checkerboard system currently being utilised for AFL matches (the best way to maximise the amount of people that can attend)
- Make sure you are aware of the COVID Safety measures in place at Adelaide Oval.
- Prior to Friday 29 October 2021, have your MYTICKETEK account details ready to go.
- Make sure all your contact details on your Ticketek account are up to date.
- Only use one browser or device when registering.
- Do not refresh the page during the registration process.
- Keep an eye on the website timer.
For those who are unable to attend, the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will be broadcast exclusively and LIVE in South Australia on Channel Nine and live-streamed on 9Now for those interstate, ensuring that the majority of Australians do not miss out on this wonderful event.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Christmas Pageant website.
What: Ballot to attend the 2021 National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant
When: Opens Friday 29 October 2021 at 10am | Closes Sunday 31 October 2021 at 10pm
Where: Ticketek website (see link above)
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!