Come and relive Unley’s own Oxford Cinema as part of the Cook it. Grow it. Make it. Festival on Saturday 2nd November. A family fun event where you can bring your own chair or bean bag and have some family fun watching Despicable Me 2. Craft from 4:00 – 5:00 and movie starts at 5:00pm. Entry by gold coin donation with free popcorn from Jonny’s Popcorn.
Here is what else will be happening during the day:
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am at Unley Library
- A special Babytime for dads and grandads. Sit your child on your lap and enjoy 30 minutes of songs, rhymes, finger plays and stories.
- 11:00 am – 1:00 am at Unley Town Hall
- Make pasta with Sofia Rodato. Create your own pasta and sauces.
- For ages 7-14 years.
Janeen Brian storytelling with Amanda Graham
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm at Unley Libraries at Unley Civic Library Kid’s Area
- An award-winning author, a fantastic illustrator, and some great storytelling and craft.
- For ages 3-6 years.
All of the above is FREE but bookings essential, ph 8372 5100 or 8372 5166, or see the website here.
Family Movie and Craft – Despicable Me 2
- 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm at Unley Libraries at Unley Town Hall
- Relive a moment in the Oxford Cinema. Do a craft, then watch the movie, ‘Despicable Me 2’.
- For all ages.
Craft starts at 4pm for one hour and is followed by the movie at 5pm.
Gold coin donation include the free movie, free popcorn, free coffee or hot chocolate and the free craft session for the kids. You can bring your own chair or bean bag.
Entry by gold coin donation, bookings essential, ph 8372 5100 or 8372 5166, or see the Unley Libraries website here or register online here (each person attending needs to be registered individually).
What: Unley Libraries Cook It. Grow It. Make It. Festival with Despicable Me 2 Movie
When: Saturday 2 November 2013
Where: Unley Libraries, Unley Town Hall | Unley Road, Unley
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.Image from Unley Libraries Facebook Page