Heritage on Sunday Family Friendly Events at the Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum
Managed and maintained by theTea Tree Gully Branch of the National Trust of South Australia, the Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum holds public openings on the third Sunday of the month.
The Highercombe Hotel, a prominent landmark in the historic township of Tea Tree Gully, was opened in 1854. The building has served as a hotel, a community meeting room, a post office, a school room, and residence for postal officers, teachers and a private family. Now the centrepiece of a museum known previously as the Old Highercombe Hotel Museum, in 2015 the name was changed to Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum.
During their open events The Museum will be adhering to SA Health Covid guidelines. Please understand some restrictions will be in place.
- Heritage on Sunday – What’s New in ’22 ? – 20 February 2022
- Heritage on Sunday – Strawberry Fair – 20 March 2022
- Heritage on Sunday – Who. What, Where – 24 April 2022 (4th Sunday rather than 3rd due to Easter)
- A Wedding Yarn – Wednesday 11 to Sunday 15 May 2022 (part of South Australia’s History Festival)
- Heritage on Sunday – Keeping Time – 19 June 2022
- July School Holidays – Fairies and Friends – Wednesday 13 – Sunday 17 July 2022
(More dates TBC)
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum website or follow their Facebook page.
What: Heritage on Sunday
When: Third Sunday of the month | 11am – 4pm
Where: Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum | 3 Perseverance Road, Tea Tree Gully
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!