A story of displacement, loss, and adapting to different worlds.
Chloe and Hassan are under suspicion for stealing money while feeding the class Axolotl. Sent outside to work out who’s responsible, the unlikely pair find they have something in common. Each of them has been forced by their parents to leave their respective homes and face life as the new kid at school.
As their personal histories are revealed, Chloe hears the incredible first-hand account of an Afghan boy who’s travelled alone, thousands of kilometres across land and sea, for a better life.
Is the discovery of Hassan’s backstory enough to save him from Chloe’s desire to protect her position in her new-found friendship group?
Age suitability: 12+ | Duration: 50 minutes
- Wednesday 5 September 2018 | 10am | 1pm
- Thursday 6 September 2018 | 10am | 1pm
- Friday 7 September 2018 | 1pm | 7pm
- Saturday 8 September 2018 | 2pm | 5pm
- Monday 10 September 2018 | 10am | 1pm
- Tuesday 11 September 2018 | 10am | 1pm
- Wednesday 12 September 2018 | 10am | 1pm
- Thursday 13 September 2018 | 10am | 1pm
- Friday 14 September 2018 | 1pm | 7pm
- Saturday 15 September 2018 | 2:30pm | 5pm
- All ages | $25.00
- Groups 6+ | $20.00 pp
- Family (2 adults, 2 children OR 1 adult, 3 children) $80.00
A one-off service and handling fee of $8.95 applies per transaction; this is regardless of the number or value of items purchased. Children under 12 months free on lap.
What: Amphibian | Windmill Theatre Co
When: 5 – 15 September 2018 | See dates and times above
Where: Space Theatre | Adelaide Festival Centre | King William St, Adelaide
Who: Ages 10+
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!