An Expo to Celebrate the Start of the South Australian Bushwalking Season.
With the arrival of cooler autumn weather, hiking is an ideal outdoor activity. South Australia’s bushwalking clubs and Walking SA are coming together to celebrate the occasion with a unique day in Belair National Park.
- Expo of walking tours, walking destinations, outdoor retailers, walking clubs, free entry.
- Guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child-friendly and Accessible options. Guided Walks will depart every 10 minutes from 9:20am to 12:20pm.
- You can secure a place on a specific guided walk by registering online, or just arrive on the day and choose a guided walk to join.
Have a go on the rock-climbing wall thanks to Outdoors SA and Rock About. The climbing wall is designed for young and old, big and small. Climbers from 15kg up to 115kg can be harnessed up – and there’s no age limit. ll you need is to have long hair tied back and wear enclosed shoes. The wall is staffed by fully trained climbing instructors from Venture Corporate Recharge.
- Free vehicle entry to national park for expo visitors
- Free entry to expo
- Guided Walks: $5 on the day to participate, or secure a place on your chosen guided walk by purchasing a ticket online
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Walking SA website.
What: Hiking Expo – Belair National Park
When: Sunday 14 April 2019 | 9am – 2pm
Where: Belair National Park | Upper Sturt Rd, Belair
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter
Keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide.