WINTER REDS weekend in the Adelaide Hills!
Be tempted by more than 30 wineries offering sumptuous events day and night this July.
Shrug off your jacket. Shake your scarf free. Close the door against the icy wind. There’s a log fire crackling and your face starts glowing. You pour a warming glass of red and take in the alluring aroma of a slowly cooked braise. Settle in to a cosy leather chair with a dog curled up at your feet… perfection!
GENERAL ENTRY TO WINTER REDS IS FREE.
Purchase an official souvenir Spiegelau wine glass for $10 and enjoy free entry at all non-ticketed events.
Collect your wristband at participating Winter Reds venues and receive a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage.
Download the Winter Reds brochure for the full schedule along with a map. Some events require bookings and not all events are suitable for children, so check before heading off with the family. We have included a few family friendly venues below:
- Smokin’ Hot Winter Reds Weekend
- The Barn will be the place to be as we beat the chills in the Hills and fire up the food and wine factor to delicious!
- Outdoor fire pit cooking, rustic hearty fare, live tunes and DJ sets, kids activities.
- Where: 52 Western Branch Road, Lobethal. T 8389 5120
- Open Friday 12pm-7pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm
O’LEARY WALKER WINES
- Be Warm Inside & Outside
- Grab the beanies, scarves, jackets and welly boots, and enjoy a wintry day out in the Hills with your family.
- Kick back with live music by Pulse while eating Adelaide Woodfired Pizza by the fire. *Veganfood options are available.
- Where: 18 Oakwood Road, Oakbank. T 8388 4263
- Open Sunday 11am-5pm
- Indoor Garden Winter Wonderland
- Step inside Winter Wonderland, enjoy a glass of wine, taste amazing food by “Andre’s Cucina” and dance to “The Happy Leonards”.
- Kids aren’t forgotten with face painting and much more…
- Sunday only, bus bookings essential.
- Where: 29 River View Road, Woodside. T 0487 383 940
- Open Sunday 11am-5pm
Click here to view the full 2014 Winter Reds Weekend program.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Winter Reds website.
What: Winter Reds Weekend
When: 28 – 30 July 2017
Where: Adelaide Hills
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!