September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and the Childhood Cancer Association invites you to show your support by joining ‘Team Elliot’ in the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run.
Elliot is the Childhood Cancer Association Mascot. Elliot will be running with his golden shoe laces in support of International Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. You too can join Elliot and show your support and help raise $20,000 for this great cause.
How to join ‘Team Elliot’
- Firstly, register to participate in the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run here.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following for each participant:
- First & Last Name
- Run/Walk – 3,6 or 12km
Help raise $20,000 during International Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Join ‘Team Elliot’ and start fundraising by clicking on this link.
- Click on the Join Team button to the right of screen.
- Sign up or Log In (if you already have an Everyday Hero account) to access your Supporter Page.
- Select Childhood Cancer Association as the ‘charity’ and personalise your page.
- On the right of screen, click the link to ‘join an existing team’ and in the search field, type Team Elliot the CCA Mascot.
OR you can create a team of your own! As long as you have chosen Childhood Cancer Association as your ‘charity’ you will be supporting them!
And if you raise $100 you become a Very Important Fundraiser! This means you get to enjoy a BBQ at the finish line CCA Marquee, receive your free “Golden” shoe laces to wear proudly on the day to support International Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and receive your ‘Sponsor Me’ promo kit. You will also have your photo taken with CCA Mascot, Elliot at the finish line CCA Marquee. Remember, there are more chances to win great incentive prizes for the highest fundraisers. So, get your sneakers on and start training!
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Childhood Cancer Association website.
What: Join Team Elliot – City to Bay Fun Run
When: Sunday 18 September 2016
Where: From Adelaide to Glenelg
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!