Psst!…. Babies under 6 months FREE!….. Pass it on….
Little Voices Music have free music lessons for babies under 6 months old…..no catches…..but places are limited so be quick!
Why do parents choose Little Voices Music for their child? Is it because:
- they value a program which is presented and written by a qualified teacher?….
- they appreciate lessons which are carefully planned and age appropriate?….
- they recognise a developmental program, where each lesson builds on prior learning, and challenges their child?….
- they know how important singing is for their child’s speech, language, socialisation and brain development?
- they cherish the fact that singing strengthens the unique bond between parent and child?….
- ….Or is it because they love how Little Voices Music helps their child to grow and shine?
Does your little one love music? Research has shown that music has a significant impact on the brain development of babies, as well as language and literacy learning, so it’s never too soon to start.
Little Voices Music classes involve a carefully designed, developmental program of singing, movement and sensory activities based on the Kodaly approach to Early Childhood Music Education. Musical concepts are taught through songs and rhymes, with the help of puppets, props, stories and percussion instruments.
Classes are held on Thursdays, at Tranmere, for children from birth to 3 years.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Little Voices Music website or Facebook page
What: Little Voices Music with Jane
When: Thursdays during school terms
Where: St Joseph’s School | 1 Birkinshaw Ave, Tranmere
Who: Children from birth to 3 years old
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!