Mobile, Pop-up & Drive-through COVID-19 Testing Clinics can now be accessed without a GP referral or booking.
With record numbers of COVID-19 tests being performed in South Australia, new coronavirus testing clinics have been made available around metropolitan Adelaide. The clinics are free, convenient and suitable for all ages.
If attending a mobile, pop-up or drive-through testing clinic, please:
- be patient with staff who are working hard to organise logistics and collect samples at various testing locations.
- be prepared for delays by bringing water and snacks with you.
For cars and motorbikes only (no walk-ins or cyclists).
- Adelaide – Victoria Park/Pakapakanthi, access via Wakefield Road (left-hand turn only) | 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. Open 7 days a week
- Aldinga GP Plus Health Care Centre | Pridham Boulevard | 8.00 am to 4.00 pm. Open 7 days a week
- Daw Park – Repat Health Precinct | 216 Daws Rd | 8.00 am to 4.30 pm. Open 7 days a week
- Northfield – Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre | 207-235 Hampstead Road | 8.00am – 4.30pm. Open 7 days a week
- Port Adelaide | Harts Mill Car Park, Mundy Street (8.30 am to 4.00 pm, 7 days). SA Pathology mobile testing vans. Capacity is limited
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Play & Go
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!