Craft & Cooking Sessions for Pre-schoolers at The Olive Branch in Balhannah
The Olive Branch’s Crafty Kids sessions for pre-schoolers have started again for 2020.
The Olive Branch Balhannah is a cafe and retail shop that provides a safe, secure play area and both healthy and fun kids meal options for children. They are running cooking and craft classes for kids during Term 1 in 2020.
This term they’re revisiting some of their favourite activities from the past few years – so there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Sessions run every Tuesday during term time at 9:45am and 10:30am.
- $7 for a casual session
- $60 for 10 sessions
Bookings are not required although they do appreciate notice for larger groups.
Term 1 2020 Program:
- 4 February | Playdough – mix and make, play and create then take a container home
- 11 February | Bake muffins for morning tea
- 18 February | Use old CDs to make a suncatcher mobile
- 25 February | Chop, grate & spread – make rainbow roll up wraps with cream cheese and veggies
- 3 March | Practice fine motor skills with threaded necklaces and bracelets
- 10 March | Bake scones and apple scrolls
- 17 March | Recycle egg cartons into ladybugs and flowers
- 24 March | Make healthy, no bake rice bubble slice
- 31 March | Paper roll construction and craft
- 7 April | Easter session – craft AND cooking – make an Easter basket and fill with treats
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Olive Branch Balhannah Facebook page.
What: Crafty Kids
When: Tuesdays during Term 1 2020| See schedule above
Where: The Olive Branch Balhannah | Balhannah Junction Shopping Centre, Onkaparinga Valley Road, Balhannah
Who: Kids aged 2+
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Play & Go Adelaide and The Olive Branch Balhannah Facebook page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!