Zero Latency VR Adelaide School Holiday Fun | July 2022
Virtual Reality is great fun and with school holidays just around the corner, rather than the kids just gaming at home, it’s time to get them out together, and get their friends and family to try something different which will be a “workout”.
Zero Latency VR is one of the global pioneers of FreeRoam VR. They lead the “out of home” VR entertainment offering with totally unique multi-user VR experiences designed to be played together in a large, shared arena (no more playing consumer VR content in a confined 2x2m pod).
Enter the VR Arena!!!
It’s time for up to 8 people to come together to experience various metaverses. Zero Latency VR unique games allow you to mix’n’match to create your own 30min gaming experiences:
• Adventurers package
• Zombie Offensive
• Sci-fi Adventure
• Tropical On-Slaught
• Player vs Player shooter
Zero Latency VR Adelaide has extended opening days on Wednesday and Thursday during the school holidays with special off-peak rates. Get the crew together and book a session or two or more.
Also look out for membership offers which provide unique dedicated promo codes and discounts.
- Enter a fun, puzzling virtual reality walking adventure that’ll leave you questioning your own reality!
- Fight your way through killer robots, rogue drones and merciless gun turrets to reclaim a space station.
- Survive the zombie apocalypse –
- fight your way up a multi-level arena as part of an amusement of game show host or
- outlast the onslaughts as you are trapped in a fort awaiting to be rescued or
- prepare your squad for epic battles on your mission to find a cure.
- Team up, join the VR eSports revolution (Player vs Player VR) and prepare for blistering, team-based combat across 3 diverse maps, complete with unique objectives.
- Start the journey through an enchanted forest to take down the Maybee Corporation run by a maniacal genius – Dr Maybee.
- Fight your way across Rook Island as you and your group dive deep into the jungle to escape the pirates who have taken to the sport of hunting and discover the definition of insanity.
Age Guidelines for Participation
General guidelines: anyone taller than 130cm in height and aged 10 years and above (or young at heart) can enjoy Zero Latency VR. If your child is under the age of 10, you can chat with the friendly team at Zero Latency who will be able to advise on whether participation is suitable.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Zero Latency
What: Zero Latency VR
When: July School Holidays
Where: 162 Grote Street, Adelaide,
Who: 130cm and above and aged 10+
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!