Blackwood Primary School will be celebrating the last 50 years by opening the school to ex-scholars and the general public on Sunday 16 November 2014.
Each classroom will present a different decade with 2014 marking the 50th year of Blackwood Primary School at its Seymour Street address. During the past 50 years, hundreds of children have been educated within the walls and grounds of Blackwood Primary School. Throughout 2014 the school is celebrating their rich history and exciting journey over the past 50 years. They invite all former students, staff and parents to join in the celebrations and take a trip down memory lane.
The Open Day will include:
- Breakfast at 10.00am
- Opening Ceremony at 11.30am
- Cake Cutting Ceremony at 2.00pm
- Performances from the Mitcham City Brass Band
- Historical Displays
- Performances from the Blackwood Primary School Choir
- Performances from the Blackwood Primary School Jump Rope Team
- Guided Tours of the School conducted by Students and Staff
- Classroom Displays
- Food and Refreshments available to purchase
- Stalls, Games and Bouncy Castle
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Blackwood School Community Facebook Page.
What: Blackwood Primary School Open Day
When: Sunday 16 November 2014 | 10am – 4pm
Where: Seymour Street, Eden Hills
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.