EVENT CANCELLED due to heav rain and waterlogging. The park remains open for casual visits.
Head to South Australia’s most scenic bushland reserve for a free family open day.
There will be free entry all day!
You’ll see baby native animals, there will be heaps of activities for kids, you can meet the rangers, plus much, much more!
So much to see and do:
- Enjoy kids’ face painting and games
- Meet baby animals from the Native Animal Network
- Meet animals including koalas from Urimbirra Wildlife Park
- Browse local markets and displays
- Chow down at the food stalls
- Visit the marine parks display
- See a DEWNR fire truck in action
- Meet your local CFS crew
- Learn about macro invertebrates with kids’ Water Watch activities
- Find out how to volunteer and meet new friends with Friends of Deep Creek and Friends of the Heysen Trail
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Natural Resources website here or call 8598 0263.
What: Deep Creek Family Fun Day
When: Sunday 18 September 2016
Where: Deep Creek Conservation Park | 150 Tapanappa Road, via Delamere
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!