The SA Aviation Museum are hosting their popular, annual family fun day on Sunday 8th November.
Visitors can get up, close and personal with the aircraft on display, shake hands with Star Wars characters and see the cannon live firing every hour from 12noon.
The F-111 Cockpit will be open so why not sit in the pilot seat of a real fighter aircraft!
– Sausage Sizzle from 10-30am. Cool Drinks, Tea/ Coffee, Raffles,
– Model Aircraft displays.
– Helicopter Joy flights [ $30 per person] ( Subject to weather & ATC approval)
– Military Vehicles & 25 pounder
– Cannon live firing [12 noon & on the hour]
– Train Rides [subject availability] MFS Fire truck [subject availability] Corvette Car Club
– Star Wars Characters in attendance & Children’s colouring competition
Admission – Adults $15 Children (under 12yrs) $7 Family (2 Adults & 3 Children) $35
(Applies Engine Run / Cockpit Day only – Sorry No Concessions)
Open Cockpits include:
Wessex Helicopter Anson
Aero Commander Spitfire [view only]
For more information and all enquiries please visit the SA Aviation Museum website here
What: SA Aviation Museum Family Fun Day
When: 8th November 2015
Where: SA Aviation Museum, 66 Lipson Street, Pt Adelaide
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may even get the odd ‘special offer’ exclusively sent to our newsletter subscribers only!