Mt Barker Outdoor Cinema
Bring a picnic rug, beanbag or a deck chair and enjoy the fresh air and tranquillity of cinema on the lawns of Auchendarroch House at Mt Barker this summer.
When you think of the Adelaide Hills you think of everything fresh: fresh coffee, fresh produce, fresh green grass, fresh flavours. Wallis want to bring you the freshest movie-going experience possible: outdoor cinema on the lawns of Auchendarroch House.
- a deckchair or beanbag
- some friends or family; and
- clothing to match whatever the weather may bring (after all, Hills air itself can get a bit fresh!)
Set in the picturesque gardens of historic Auchendarroch House and conveniently located in Mt Barker’s main street, this complex boasts 7 auditoriums with the latest in Cinema Technology and Stadium Seating comfort.
- Wheelchair access all sessions
- Free easy access parking available
- Gates open at 7:30pm each night
- Candybar is available
Family night at Mt Barker Outdoor Cinema:
Every Friday night is also family night with free kids’ entertainment provided by Mt Barker Homemaker Centre, and face painting by “A Sprinkle of Magic”!
Try their new wood-fired pizzas while watching your outdoor cinema movie!
All tickets are $12!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK TICKETS
Remaining 2018 Program for Mt Barker Outdoor Cinema (Family friendly films):
February sessions (commence at 8:00pm)
- Thursday 1 February 2018 | The Princess Bride (1987) | Rated PG
- Friday 2 February 2018 | Coco & Olaf’s Frozen Adventure | Rated PG | See Play & Go’s post here
- Friday 9 February 2018 | Ferdinand | Rated G | See Play & Go’s post here
- Friday 16 February 2018 | Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | Rated PG
- Saturday 17 February 2018 | Spice World (1997) | Rated PG
- Friday 23 February 2018 | Coco & Olaf’s Frozen Adventure | Rated PG
- Saturday 24 February | Beauty and the Beast (2017) Sing-a-long | Rated PG
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Wallis Cinemas website here
What: Mt Barker Outdoor Cinema
When: 27 December 2017 – 24 February 2018 | See dates & times above
Where: Mt Barker Outdoor Cinema | 17 Adelaide Road, Mt Barker (Carpark and Entrance off Dumas St)
Who: Check movie ratings above
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Mt Barker Cinema Facebook page & Wallis Cinemas website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!