Pups in the Park
Guide Dogs SA presents the ultimate dog’s day out! Bring your family and four-legged friend along for a day of PAWsome fun in Glenelg.
Get the best tips:
- Training masterclasses with expert Guide Dogs SA trainer, Tracey Jones
- Ask a Vet – free vet advice for your pooch
- Ask a Trainer – free tips on training
- Grooming tips and advice
- Information from local businesses on everything from diet, exercise and nutrition, training and behaviour, vet services and health care, plus all the latest and greatest products and services.
Let your dog shine:
- Enter our Best in Show activities – best trick, dog that looks most like it’s owner, fastest eater and more!
- Pooch-themed fashion parade
- Dog washing by Blue Wheelers with all proceeds to Guide Dogs SA/NT – first in, best dressed on the day.
- Taste testing
Learn about the dogs that make a difference:
- Guide Dog and Autism Assistance Dog owners share their stories
- Meet Tango – Guide Dogs SA Ambassadog
- See puppies in coat
Feed yourself, and your dog:
- Food and beverage stalls for a hearty lunch
- Delicious doggy products to taste and test
- Early bird pre-sale – $5.00 per person, $15.00 for family of four
- At the gate – $10.00 per person, $35.00 for a family of four
- Pooches – free!
All proceeds from this event will help Guide Dogs SA train more dogs to become Guide Dogs or Autism Assistance Dogs.
Pups in the Park is a public event for families to enjoy with their pooch. Families will be invited to bring their pet dog to the event for a day of fun.
The event will feature dog-related stallholders, Guide Dogs stalls and dog-related activities and education for all the family to participate in.
To book tickets and for all enquiries please visit the Guide Dogs SA website here.
What: Pups in the Park
When: Sunday 12 April 2015 | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Where: Wigley Reserve | Anzac Highway, Glenelg
Who: Families and Dogs!
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.