The Big Bounce – World’s Largest Inflatable Theme Park Returning to Adelaide – Play & Go Discount Code
Big Bounce will be returning to Adelaide over two weekends in April 2022 with the World’s Biggest Jumping Castle, an incredible 300 metre long inflatable obstacle course plus a space-themed wonderland and a sports arena filled with goals, nets, hoops, balls and a battle zone.
The Big Bounce Australia team have created an action-packed day out, offering different sessions throughout the day which are designed to cater for all ages, with some of the most unique and exciting custom-built inflatable attractions ever imagined.
World’s Biggest Jumping Castle
Covering an area of just over 1,500 square metres and towering 10m from the ground to the tip of the candy-coloured turrets is a crazy inflatable landscape filled basketball hoops for those big-air slam-dunks, climbing towers that reach to the sky, a giant slide that takes you outside the main structure and lands you into a ball-pit, over-sized couches and chairs for you to chill on and even a 70m tall, multi-coloured rabbit for you to climb inside and get up close and personal with.
The Giant is one of The Big Bounce’s most popular attractions and it’s easy to see why. This beast is over 300 metres in length and has 50 inflatable obstacles to overcome. From making your way across the giant red balls, crawling through the rainbow spirals or navigating the zone of inflatable giants, you’ll certainly need to catch your breath as you make your way down the grand finale monster slide.
airSPACE is a space-themed wonderland filled with friendly aliens, spaceships, moon craters and more. Get some amazing action shots on the gigantic 5-lane slide, defy gravity in all three of airSPACE’s ball pits or try and reach the 8-metre-tall alien at the centre of the 18-metre-tall maze.
Brand new for 2022, the Sports Slam is a customized sports arena filled with goals, nets, hoops and balls of every size and type you could imagine. There are also specials zones for climbing and a ‘battle zone’ where you can compete against your family and friends in a competition to see who can stay on their podium the longest.
- Dedicated Toddler Session: $35 | All Ages 3 & Younger + Parent/Carers | Toddlers Can Also Attend Any Junior/Bigger Kids Session
- Dedicated Junior Sesssion: $48 | All Ages 7 & Younger (including Toddlers) + Participating Parents/Carers
- Bigger Kid Session: $48 | All Ages 15 & Younger (including Toddlers & Juniors) + Participating Parents/Carers
- Adults: $59 | All Ages 16 & Older (Strictly No Kids Allowed)
The entry fee allows three hours of unlimited access to The World’s Biggest Jumping Castle, plus unlimited access to The Giant & airSPACE.
It’s free for parents to attend the event with their children, however, parents who would also like to enter the inflatable attractions will need a separate ticket. Parents must accompany children in the Toddler Sessions with a separate ticket.
SAVE 10% WITH OUR DISCOUNT CODE – PLAYANDGO
Play & Go Review of The Big Bounce 2020
Sunday 16 February 2020
We checked out The Big Bounce Australia in 2020 and it really is HUGE! It’s the world’s biggest inflatable theme park and the very long 300 metre obstacle course certainly was a workout.
– The Castle is a big party bouncy castle with a DJ spinning tunes, bubbles, big balls and activities. You get allocated a 45 minute time slot for this so it doesn’t get overcrowded.
– Slides and ball pits add to the fun.
– On the obstacle course, you can choose to climb over some mounds or go around them, so can make it harder or easier for yourself to suit all abilities.
– Socks are necessary on the inflatables – wear your Bounce or Latitude ones for grip or you can buy theirs. I wore normal socks and it was fine but grippy ones would be less slippery.
– Free water bubblers for drinking available.
– Separate sessions for different age groups makes it safer for everyone, including an adults only one. (We attended the Bigger Kids session for 15 years & under).
– You can set up a picnic and bring your own food and drinks, table & chairs. We saw a family do a birthday party. Just get there early if you want to set up under one of the large shade tents.
– It’s free entry for spectators. You don’t need to pay for a ticket if you’re not going on the inflatables yourself.
Watch our video of The Big Bounce below:
For more information and all enquiries please visit The Big Bounce Australia website.
What: The Big Bounce – World’s Largest Inflatable Theme Park
When: 2-3 & 8-10 April 2022
Where: Bonython Park Oval | Port Road, Adelaide
Who: All ages
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Sarasota Experience/The Big Bounce
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!