Collect 14 Roald Dahl Books with the Advertiser!
Squifflingly Good Reading; The Advertiser presents The Marvellous Roald Dahl Library! Starting Saturday 4 February 2017, you can collect 14 different Roald Dahl books when buying The Advertiser or Sunday Mail!
What’s even better is that for the first week on Saturday 4 February, the first Roald Dahl book available, The Twits and your very own collector’s case is FREE with your purchase of The Advertiser! After that, until 17 February, each of the other 13 remaining books are just $2.60 when you purchase the Advertiser or Sunday Mail!
Roald Dahl was a British author who created some of the most-loved and best-selling books of all time. Children have enjoyed his books for many years and continue to love his creative story-telling. Dahl’s books are mainly aimed for readers aged 7-9 but are for all ages to enjoy alike so make sure you get your hands on a copy.
Books included and dates they’re available:
- Sat 4 February 2017 | The Twits
- Sun 5 February 2017 | Esio Trot
- Thu 7 February 2017 | The Great Mouse Plot
- Wed 8 February 2017 | James and the Giant Peach, Part One
- Thu 9 February 2017 | James and the Giant Peach, Part Two
- Fri 10 February 2017 | Marvellous Joke Book
- Sat 11 February 2017 | The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me
- Sun 12 February 2017 | Fantastic Mr Fox
- Mon 13 February 2017 | Mischief and Mayhem
- Tue 14 February 2017 | Danny The Champion of the World, Part One
- Wed 15 February 2017 | Danny The Champion of the World, Part Two
- Thu 16 February 2017 | Splendiferous Quiz Book
- Fri 17 February 2017 | The Dahlmanac Fun Facts and Jokes
How to collect them:
- Find a participating outlet near you which you can do on the Roald Dahl Library website here
- Buy a copy of the paper
- Present your token and ask for a book then pay just $2.60, or get the first one for FREE.
For more information on the books visit the Roald Dahl Library website here
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Roald Dahl Library website here
What: Collect 14 Roald Dahl Books with the Advertiser
When: Saturday 4 February – Friday 17 February 2017
Where: Participating outlets selling the Advertiser or Sunday Mail | See link above to find one near you
Who: Reading level ages 7 – 9, but everyone can enjoy!
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!
Images source: The Advertiser