There is much to see and do at the Barossa Airshow during the April school holidays making it a great day out for the whole family.
Be prepared to see aircraft from every vintage, old and new. Three of Australia’s top aerobatic champions will be there giving displays that must be seen to be believed. Helicopter rides will be run all day by local business Barossa Helicopters and there will be plenty to see on the ground too with food, wine, art and craft stalls, sideshows and interesting exhibits.
Highlights of past Barossa Airshow events include:
- The RAAF Roulettes
- Chris Sperou in his red Bi-plane performing amazing stunts
- Vintage aeroplanes -all kinds of old aircraft on display
- Bike Vs Plane – Kane Kilpatrick racing his motorbike against an aeroplane
- Barossa model aero club live display showing the range of aeroplanes they have built
- Take a ride with Barossa Helicopters for an unmissable experience
- Plenty of stalls
- Displays from the military
- Plus there are many surprises at every airshow
- Family (2 Adults and 2 Children) – $50
- Adults – $25
- Children (5 -15 years) – $7
- Under 5 years – Free
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Barossa Airshow website.
What: Barossa Airshow Family Fun Day
When: Sunday 12 April 2015 | 10am – 4pm
Where: Barossa ValleyWay, Rowland Flat, Barossa Valley
Who: All Ages
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.