CluedUpp presents The Latest Krays – Adelaide Detective Day
Think you have what it takes to catch a killer? CluedUpp is the exciting outdoor detective game that’s just like a giant version of the board-game Cluedo – and it’s coming to Adelaide on the 14 December 2019.
Transporting you back to 1960’s London, “The Latest Krays” will see over 100 teams of wannabe-sleuths compete to solve the double murder of the world famous Kray twins. Will your team be able to solve the clues, unlock the drama and crack the case in time?
CluedUpp Games are an independent British games studio that boasts over 250,000 detectives in more than 25 countries across the world.
CluedUpp murder-mysteries unfold virtually, via an award-winning app and the game is entirely self-guided.
- What: A giant detective adventure played all across town
- Start Time: Between 10am and 1pm – Finish before 5pm
- Cost: $68 per team ticket (just 1 ticket needed for a whole team of up to 6 people)
- Game Title: The Latest Krays
How To Play:
- Grab a team ticket – just 1 ticket per team of up to 6 players
- They’ll send you a pre-game briefing via e-mail 2 weeks before the event
- Arrive at the nominated (and highly secret!) start location anytime between 10am and 1pm on the day
- Start the game on their entirely self-guided & award-winning app to navigate around town
- Solve the mystery!
- Take the glory!
- Win prizes!
To Play You Will Need:
- A team of detectives (at least 2 but up to 6 players per team)
- Access to a Smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
- A fantastically clever team name
- Awesome Krays Twins / 1960’s gangster inspired fancy dress (dressing up is optional)
Depending on how good a detective team you are, the event will last anywhere between 1 and 4 hours – but the average squad of detectives take around 2 hours 20 minutes to solve the crime.
Think you have what it takes to solve a homicide in your hometown? Grab a ticket and find out today.
Note: You only need to purchase 1 ticket per team of 6 adults. Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the CluedUpp website.
What: CluedUpp presents The Latest Krays – Adelaide Detective Day
When: Saturday 14 December 2019
Where: Adelaide (secret location)
Who: Everyone (see note above)
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: CluedUpp website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!