See Wonderwalls Street Art at Port Adelaide
You may have missed the Wonderwalls Art festival at the end of March in 2019, however, most of the artworks will remain on display for years to come which means you still have an opportunity to wander the streets and appreciate the talent of international, Australian and local street artists.
Every second year, street artists from around the world converge on Port Adelaide and transform the Port’s blank walls. The result is a three-day festival that invites everyone from the community together to watch as artists create.
You can view this year’s artworks at the locations below:
- 16 Quebec St | Artist: Sat One
- 94a St. Vincent Street | Artist: Peeta
- South West corner hoarding | Artist: Thufu
- 32 Nile St | Artists: Phat 1 & Lady Diva
- Barlow St – Pirate Life Carpark | Artist: Akue
- Harts Mill Hoarding | Artists: KAB101, Scott Rathman, Jake Holmes, Josh Searson
- Birkenhead Tavern – Rear | Artist: Sarah Boese
- Hare St, corner St. Vincent Street | Artist: 10TKL
- Visitor Centre – Interior wall | Artist: Dave Court
While you are visiting Port Adelaide, there are some great places to take the kids including the SA Maritime Museum, Sand Sculptures (visiting from 13 – 28 April 2019) and the National Railway Museum.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Wonderwalls website
What: Wonderwalls Street Art
When: Available to view anytime
Where: Various Locations Around Adelaide
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Wonderwalls Facebook page
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter
Keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide.