Kids Wing Chun Kung Fu Program
The Wing Chun Kung Fu Program welcomes kids aged 5-10 and teenagers aged 11-16 to learn authentic Chinese Kung Fu.
Here you can learn the lightning speed of Kung Fu skills for self-defence. Children can learn the principles of Kung Fu: People who practice Kung Fu are people with good martial arts skills but they also have great self-control. They do not use their skills to bully others, but having excellent personal discipline, showing respect and helping those in need.
The session will involve:
- Introduction to the history of Wing Chun Kung Fu
- An explanation of how Wing Chun works
- An instructor will teach punching skills and simple self-defence skills
- Sparring time: You will be invited to put full gear on and have a friendly sparring session with the attendants
Cost: This is a free training activity.
To enrol email firstname.lastname@example.org with kids’ name, ages, your name and your contact number. You will be sent an invitation when your expression of interest is received
Safety and regulations:
- Martial arts training is high-risk training that may cause permanent injury or death
- Attendance is at the participant’s own risk. Attendants must take responsibility for themselves during this activity.
- Attendants have to be guided by the instructors at all time.
- Attendants who misbehave will be removed from the activity.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Flinders University Wing Chun Martial Arts Association Facebook page.
What: Kids Wing Chun Kung Fu Program
When: Every Sunday | 11am – 1pm (please check link above before attending)
Where: Gym studio, Alan Mitchell Building, Registry Road, Flinders University, Bedford Park
Who: All Ages
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Flinders University Wing Chun Martial Arts Association
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!