Patch Theatre’s Me & My Shadow is set to reopen at the Adelaide Festival Centre
Adelaide based children’s theatre company Patch Theatre is thrilled to announce it will head back to the theatre for the first time since lockdown, raising the curtain on its multi-award-winning production Me & My Shadow.
Celebrating its 10-year anniversary, Me & My Shadow will commence its season at the Adelaide Festival Centre in mid-August before embarking on a seven venue regional tour of South Australia until the end of September. With restrictions easing across South Australia, Patch is hopeful both its General Public and school performances will go ahead across the state.
General Public Season
Saturday 15, 22 & 29 August 2020 | 11am & 2pm
A restricted admissions capacity of 50 percent will apply to the Dunstan Playhouse.
School Performance Dates
- Adelaide – Wednesday 12 – Friday 28 August 2020
- Port Pirie SOLD OUT – Tuesday 1 September 2020
- Whyalla – Thursday 3 September 2020
- Renmark – Tuesday 8 September 2020
- Mt Gambier – Thursday 10 September 2020
- Noarlunga – Tuesday 15 – Friday 18 September 2020
- Tanunda – Tuesday 22 September
- Golden Grove – Thursday 24 & Friday 25 September 2020
What: Me & My Shadow | Patch Theatre | Adelaide Festival Centre
When: General Public Season – Saturday 15, 22 & 29 August 2020 | 11am & 2pm
Where: Dunstan Playhouse, Adelaide Festival Centre | King William Rd, Adelaide
Who: Recommended ages 4-8
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: supplied