‘Once Upon a Fairy Tale’ High Tea
This July, all your dreams will come to life in the enchanted castle during this afternoon of food, fun and magical characters.
Take your seat in an enchanted castle for a decadent, two-hour high tea bursting with handmade, savoury and sweet treats. There will be so much to see and do, including:
- Create your own royal crown.
- Bounce on an inflatable castle.
- Meet roaming characters, including the knight and the sorceress.
- Have a photo with the castle’s resident Prince and Princess!
A magical school holiday treat for anyone who dreams of starring in their very own fairy tale…
What’s on the menu?
- Savoury: ham and cheese quiche, mac and cheese croquettes, chicken and leek pies pies and delicate finger sandwiches
- Sweets: choc-dipped profiteroles, jelly slice, mini pavlovas, cupcakes and fluffy scones with jam and whipped cream
- To drink: bottomless tea, coffee, chocolate milk and
Cost: Adults $45 | Children 2-12 years $45
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Glanville Hall website or Facebook page
What: Once Upon a Fairy Tale High Tea
When: Wednesday 17 July 2019 | 1-3pm
Where: Glanville Hall | 8 Park Ave, Semaphore
Who: Children aged 2 – 12 and their parents
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!