Salisbury Food & Cultural Festival
Enjoy entertainment, music, food vendors, local business/trader stalls, market stalls, children’s activities, and performances by cultural groups.
The festival is showcasing Salisbury’s amazing local cuisine in an outdoor setting with full day entertainment program and plenty of activities for the kids, with a wide range of market stalls offering diverse products.
SPEND $5 at any of the listed food vendors and go in the free draw to win a goodie basket.
- 1001 Flavours Snow Cones
- Alimentation Xpress
- Bickfords Australia – Bickfords Iced Coffee
- Boost Juice
- Chi Chi’s Modern Asian Catering
- Coffee Amigo
- Fudge It!
- Hayes Honey
- Jim Dandy Coffee – Blanco Horner
- Leyan Persian Cafe & Restaurant
- Lukoumades – The Greek Donut
- Maranello Café
- Mr Twister Potato on a Stick
- Natura’s Artisan Ice Creams
- Northern Volunteering Aussie BBQ
- Poffertjes Mini Dutch Pancakes
- Signor Arrosticini Italian Street Food
- Sky Doodles Fairy Floss
- SugarCoated desserts
- TaCHs Stroopwafels
- Mexican Food – The Light of the World
- The Onion Factor
- TNT Toys N Thingz
- Zap African Catering and Bakery Services
- Local music talent – Pat Trimboli (Australian Cultural Songs with a splash of Italy)
- Burundian Drummers SA
- Bosnian Seniors “OPTIMISTS” Folk Dance Group
- City of Elizabeth Pipe Band South Australia
- Razi Magician
- COOL 4 KIDS Cultural Diversity Show
- Salisbury City Band
- Belly Dance Elysium
- Multicultural Storytime (Len Beadall Library)
- Allistragh School of Irish Dancing
- The Light of the World Mexican Singers
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Salisbury Food & Cultural Festival Facebook event page.
What: Salisbury Food & Cultural Festival
When: Saturday 2 November 2019 | 11am – 4pm
Where: John St, Salisbury
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Salisbury Food & Cultural Festival Facebook event page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!