Slime Fest Workshops presented by First Senses
Join First Senses for their slime making workshop, perfect for slime fanatics or beginners, during the October school holidays.
Put away those YouTube videos and create your very own slime batch right here with First Senses. Plus they get to clean up all the mess at the end.
They’ve got the tools you need to make that perfect slime from those secret ingredients, the colours and even sparkles to create your perfect goop. Each child will make 2 of their very own batches of slime to take home.
The Slime Fest workshops are recommended for ages 4 and above, although younger slime fans are still welcome, but may need help from an adult.
Adults must stay and supervise their children. Places are limited and bookings are required.
The following locations, dates and times for sessions are as follows:
- Glenunga Hub | Tuesday 2 October 2018 | 11.30 am – 12.30 pm | BOOK HERE
- Glenunga Hub | Tuesday 2 October 2018 | 1.15 pm – 2.15 pm | BOOK HERE
- Wiggly Worms | Thursday 4 October 2018 | 4pm – 5pm | BOOK HERE
- Ingle Farm Recreation Centre | Friday 12 October 2018 | 10am – 11am | BOOK HERE
- Ingle Farm Recreation Centre | Friday 12 October 2018 | 11.45am – 12.45pm | BOOK HERE
- Glenunga Hub | 70 Conyngham Street, Burnside
- Wiggly Worms | 595 Anzac Highway, Glenelg North
- Ingle Farm Recreation Centre | 56 Beovich Road, Ingle Farm
For more information and all enquiries please visit the First Senses website.
What: Slime Fest Workshops
When: Tuesday 2, Thursday 4 & Friday 12 October 2018 (see times above)
Where: Burnside, Glenelg North & Ingle Farm (see locations above)
Who: Suitable for ages 4+
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: First Senses
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!