SPLASH Family Festival at Murray Bridge
The SPLASH Family Festival returns to Sturt Reserve for its second year with a jam-packed program of activities by day and by night in Murray Bridge.
The Murray Bridge Council is running a river activation program from New Year’s Eve until Australia Day. They will have a huge range of free family friendly activities every Wednesday to Sunday and a giant inflatable aquatic obstacle course Slip ‘n’ Dip floating in the river every day with tickets starting from $15.
Experience the giant Slip’n’Dip inflatable water playground plus mini golf, games and outdoor movie sessions. Enjoy a relaxing picnic by the sandy foreshore with food trucks and drinks available from the fully licensed Sand Bar.
- Bouncy castle
- Laser tag
- Rock climbing
- Mini Golf
- Lego – build and bash
- Sand castle city – on the temporary beach
- Outdoor cinema on Friday nights
- Circus workshops
Daytime activities for children will be held every Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- Slip’N’Dip the Giant Water Adventure Playground will be open every day from 12pm until 8pm (this time round the Adventure Playground will be twice the size as last time).
- A Mini Golf Course will be available every day.
- Also available every day is a riverside beach with a supervised swimming area and lots of exciting games such as Bocce, Giant Connect 4 and Jenga.
- The Sand Bar will be open offering casual meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and live acoustic music every Friday and Saturday night.
- A water based Cinema will be open on Friday 3 and 24 of January from 9pm (bring along some floaties and enjoy)
SPLASH will be commencing on 31 of December 2019 with a New Year’s Eve party through to Australia Day on the 26 of January 2020.
The New Year’s Eve party will consist of family activities from 3pm to 9pm, fireworks which will begin at 9:45pm and live music by Barney Rebel and Jordan Holmes from 7pm.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Murray Bridge website.
What: SPLASH Family Festival
When: 31 December 2019 – 26 January 2020 (see times for activities above)
Where: Sturt Reserve | Charles Sturt Dr, Murray Bridge
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Murray Bridge website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!