Victor Harbor Rock ‘n’ Roll Festival
Dance the weekend away at the Victor Harbor Rock ‘n’ Roll Festival. The Victor Harbor Rock ‘N’ Roll festival is jam-packed full of activities with rock ‘n’ roll literally taking over Victor Harbor on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula for the weekend. See the town come alive with live Rock ‘N’ Roll music, hundreds of vehicle displays, memorabilia, market stalls, fun times and fabulous coastal views.
Boasting two dance floors, over 500 vehicle displays, memorabilia, market stalls, great people, coastal views and more, the festival attracts thousands of visitors, with something for everyone to enjoy.
New to the program this year is the inclusion of two official evening events on Warland Reserve with plenty of undercover seating and heating. $20 VIP PASS holders get entry to TWO ticketed evening events under the big marquee on Warland Reserve and receive a range of discount offers from participating local businesses.
Friday 14 September 2018
- Vehicle display at McDonald’s Victor Harbor carpark | 10am to 1pm | Free entry
- Official Welcome Night: Warland Reserve | 7.30pm to 11.30pm
- The Runaway Boys and DJ Dave the Midnight Rocker | Tickets $20 (VIP PASS EVENT)
Saturday 15 September 2018
- Festival Cruise from McLaren Vale to Victor Harbor | Free entry
- Live music, market stalls and vehicle displays on Warland Reserve and Ocean Street | 10am to 5pm | Free entry
- Twilight Cruise | 4pm – 5pm | Free entry
- Official evening event: Saturday Night Live | Warland Reserve | 7.30pm to 11.00pm
- The Cadillacs and DJ Cockney Rebel all the way from the UK | Tickets $20 (VIP PASS EVENT)
Sunday 16 September 2018
- Live music, market stalls and vehicle displays on Warland Reserve and Ocean Street | 9am to 5pm | Free entry
- Vehicle Trophy presentation | 2pm
2018 Band Lineup:
- The Lincolns
- Honky Tonk Rockers (Melb.)
- Raunchy Sugar
- Memphis Suns
- The Shakers
- The Silverados
- Lefty Roulette and the Joint Jumpin’ Hepcats
- The Satellites
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Rock ‘n’ Roll Festival website or the Victor Harbor Rock ‘N’ Roll Festival Facebook event page
What: Victor Harbor Rock ‘n’ Roll Festival
When: Friday 14 – Sunday 16 September 2018 | 10am – 5pm
Where: Warland Reserve | Victor Harbor
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Victor Harbor Rock ‘N’ Roll Festival Facebook event page here
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!