Growing for Gold 2021
Growing for Gold is a free program that encourages young people to try a variety of different activities in recreation and sport to help them find something that they love.
It involves a range of sport and recreational clubs hosting FREE come and try sessions. Anybody who decides to join the club after participating in Growing for Gold will receive a $40 SportsPower voucher. The events are held in the City of Salisbury, City of Port Adelaide Enfield and City of Playford throughout the April school holidays.
Come & Try Sessions Include:
- Irish Dancing
- Martial Arts
- Jiu Jitsu
- Rugby League
How to book FREE come & try session tickets:
- Click on the ‘Activities’ tab
- Click on a sport that you’re interested in. These are categorised by Sport and Club
- Choose a session time that best suits you
- Choose the quantity of FREE tickets you need, based on how many children you are registering for this event
- Fill in ALL required registration information
- You will then find a confirmation of your registration sent to your nominated email address
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Growing for Gold website here
What: Growing for Gold
When: Saturday 10 – Sunday 25 April 2021
Where: Various clubs in City of Salisbury, City of Port Adelaide Enfield and City of Playford
Who: Children/young people
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: City of Playford website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!