Little Big Shots: Inspiring young minds through film
Little Big Shots is Australia’s biggest children’s film festival screening across all major capital cities in Australia – and it’s coming to Adelaide on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 October 2016. Little Big Shots screens to thousands of kids every year from tiny tots as young as 2 years old to older tweens.
Little Big Shots features the best in local and international children’s shorts, animations, documentaries and, amazingly, child-produced films.
Enjoy the festival atmosphere at Little Big Shots: Australia’s International Film Festival for Kids in Adelaide
You are invited to join the Australian Council on Children and the Media (ACCM) as they present Little Big Shots: Australia’s International Film Festival for Kids in Adelaide.
There will be a festival atmosphere with:
- entertainment before and after each film session (approx. 60 mins long) with local youth circus Cirkidz and others performing
- the chance to vote for your favourite short film
- the chance to win fabulous prizes
- popcorn & refreshments available; and
- much more.
Suitable for kids 3 and over, Little Big Shots features short films from all over the world that kids (and parents) will love!
What movies can you see at Little Big Shots?
Friday 7 October 2016
- 10 am – Mice and Moon – Ages 3+
- 11.30 am – Pirates and Bunnies – Ages 5+
- 1 pm – Parrots and Robots – Ages 7+
- 2.30 pm – Best of the Fest 2016 – Ages – 5+
Saturday 8 October 2016
- 10 am – Cows and Circuses – Ages 3+
- 11.30 am – Critters and Rascals – Ages 5+
- 1 pm – Heroes and Villians – Ages 7+
- 2.30 pm – Best of the Fest 2016 – Ages 5+
Little Big Shots 2016 Trailer
Book your tickets to Little Big Shots
Don’t miss out – book your tickets to Little Big Shots now to experience the world’s best short films for kids and families.
Cost: Each session $12
What: Little Big Shots
When: Friday 7 & Saturday 8 October 2016 | 10 am
Where: Palace Nova Cinema | Rundle St, Adelaide | more information about the venue including a map
Who: Suitable for ages 3+
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our newsletter subscribers only!