Mother’s Day Classic – Going Virtual
The women in Super Mother’s Day Classic fun run and walk launch MDC VIRTUAL 2020.
Unprecedented times require innovative solutions. Have fun, get active and help raise funds online for vital breast cancer research. Raising vital funds for breast cancer research and celebrating the lives of those touched by breast cancer is at the heart of what the Mother’s Day Classic does. In these uncertain times, that purpose is more important than ever.
Their priority is protecting the health of loyal Mother’s Day Classic supporters and the many vulnerable in our community impacted by breast cancer. In light of the WHO’s pandemic declaration and the government ban on mass public gatherings, the Mother’s Day Classic Foundation has made the decision that all MDC events in 2020 will be held virtually rather than physically. This relates to both major and regional events in up to 100 locations across Australia.
Mother’s Day Classic Virtual 2020 is an interactive event experience inviting all Australians to be part of something bigger and show how they plan to make Mother’s Day mean more in whatever way they can. Register today and you’ll be part of a virtual on-line community, ensuring that the Mother’s Day Classic family remains connected in these uncertain times.
How it Works:
Participants are challenged to walk or run 4km or 8km – anytime, anywhere, in your living room, at the local park or even in your backyard – on or before Mother’s Day 2020 and be a part of something big.
For $25 you can register for MDC Virtual 2020 Registration which includes:
- Access to your exclusive virtual page with inspiring community and fundraising content, fun photo competition and fitness videos.
- A series of exclusive wellness tips and tutorials, pilates and yoga classes, sponsor prizes and giveaways and a fun kids activity zone
- The opportunity to be part of a virtual online community, ensuring that the Mother’s Day Classic family remains connected in these uncertain times.
- The challenge to walk or run 4km – anytime, anywhere, in your living room, at the local park or even in your backyard – on or before Mother’s Day 2020
For $45 you can register for MDC Virtual Plus which includes your virtual registration PLUS:
- A race bib
- 2020 Mother’s Day Classic Medallion
- Sponsor giveaways
- Postage to your registered address
- That special feeling when a package arrives in the mail
NOTE: All existing registrations will be automatically transferred to MDC Virtual 2020.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Mother’s Day Classic website.
What: Mother’s Day Classic – Virtual
When: Complete before Sunday 10 May 2020
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Mother’s Day Classic Facebook page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!